is it possible to install mailman after installed ispconfig3.1?

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by minttux, Jul 19, 2016.

1. minttux

minttux Member

hi i installed ispconfig 3.1 but i missed install mailman while installing ispconfig it asked forced to config i choose No
    now if i want to install mailmain how can i rerun setup ispconfig ? it doesn't install i just could update and doesn't aks for confguration again

2. minttux

minttux Member

i have installed mail server and i missed installing postfix and mailmain because of wrong instructure.
    i have master server and it's multiple server.now on mail server mail doesn't work while i installed:
    Code:
    # apt-get install postfix postfix-mysql postfix-doc mariadb-client mariadb-server openssl getmail4 rkhunter binutils dovecot-imapd dovecot-pop3d dovecot-mysql dovecot-sieve dovecot-lmtpd sudo
    again also there is no /var/log/mail.log so is it possible to fix this mistake?
    if i decide to format mailserver and setup again so what should i remove on master server ?
    because it added some rows in master server database

3. Jesse Norell

Jesse Norell ISPConfig Developer Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

I've not done this, but I think what you need to do is follow the parts of the relevant Perfect Server tutorial to install mailman for your OS and create the initial list/aliases, and then re-run the ispconfig installation program (run update.php and reconfigure services).