Is there help me in the composition of the mani saits

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by ferasfm, May 10, 2009.

1. ferasfm

ferasfm New Member

I want to help if possible I want to be 3 sites by ispconfig3 example ferasfm1.com-ferasfm2.com-ferasfm3.com
    I want to be the characteristics of each site has its own problem and I can not direct the site and the options that are selected from within the Klaty ispconfig3 for the establishment of 3 pages
    I chose to edit server ip
    I chose a new number and server 192.168.14.101
    Note that the number sercver 192.168.14.100
    And I went to the sites
    I chose the following options
    server ==== serverwep.fm.com
    ip addsess === 192.168.101 set up by the new figure
    Domain ========= ferasfm1.com
    And did not select anything
    The problem that come up when I put the original number, a server 192.168.14.100 blank page came to me there is something not tried to write 192.168.14.100/ferasfm1.com failed
    When I just 192.168.14.101 Net application without the title is easily ferasfm1.com ????????? Did not understand the topic I want to work with me at the request of the following Besalsourp No. browser server 192.168.14.100/ferasfm1.com go to the page that I want are there and whether there were characteristics of and explain to me lol Bestor I have read a lot about ispconfig3 was taken to the code below

After adding the code in the option
    Apache directives
    [<Directory /var/www/ferasfm1.com/web>
    AllowOverride All
    </ Directory>
    Php is not working Is there a code or any other characteristics of work, so I Achevha page 192.168.14.100/ferasfm1.com open the site without the trouble with me I hope you help

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

You have to access the site ferasfm1.com by entering ferasfm1.com in the webbrowser and not 192.168.14.100/ferasfm1.com.

3. ferasfm

ferasfm New Member

Thank you very successful, but has yet to raoter and ordered him to be transferred to the ferasfm.com 192.168.0.12, for example, has Ndjat process to which I do not understand Is this process for all sites that I want to completed or there is all this code work without fatigue