ISP Config 2 on Centos 4.8

Discussion in 'HOWTO-Related Questions' started by j.smith19810808, Jun 21, 2010.

1. j.smith19810808

j.smith19810808 New Member

I have some problems with the ispconfig setup for some reason and decided to quickly just remove and attempt to install it.

After the first try of installing ISP config 2 it failed (cant remember the message), but I know it was due to:

This version of ISPConfig comes with a SpamAssassin version that requires that the following two Perl modules are installed: NetAddr::IP and Archive::Tar. If you are unsure if these modules are installed, you should open a second shell now and install them, because otherwise the ISPConfig installation/update will fail! These modules can be installed as follows

But I know now I dont have this, but the following link for an rpm install at:

rpm -ivh rpm -ivh http://apt.sw.be/redhat/el4/en/i386/rpmforge/RPMS/perl-NetAddr-IP-4.027-1.el4.rf.i386.rpm

But comes back with the following error:

Its obviously not there as an rpm, any suggestions as to where I can locate the rpm and install it anyone?

Any help is appreciated,
    Jeremy.

2. j.smith19810808

j.smith19810808 New Member

woops

Some reason it wasnt working from that but when i copied the link location from firefox on here it works.

how bizarre.

sorry for the post, can remove it if you'd like?