ISP Config - Cron for Magento

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by NeonTigerUK, Feb 21, 2017.

1. NeonTigerUK

NeonTigerUK Member

Hi Folks, I've been asked to set up a Magento Site on a server in my cluster with Magento on it, installed easy enough, until I came to the CRON jobs that Magento needs,

Magento Website says
    * * * * * <path to php binary> <magento install dir>/bin/magento cron:run | grep -v "Ran jobs by schedule" >> <magento install dir>/var/log/magento.cron.log
    * * * * * <path to php binary> <magento install dir>/update/cron.php >> <magento install dir>/var/log/update.cron.log
    * * * * * <path to php binary> <magento install dir>/bin/magento setup:cron:run >> <magento install dir>/var/log/setup.cron.log

So I've set it up in ISPC Cron, with the correct values in the < > but it doesn't appear to be running anything when I look in the ISPC Cron logs, and yes I did tick the box to log the Cron jobs

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Ensure that you use a full cron and not jailed cron as the php binary is not in the jail.

3. NeonTigerUK

NeonTigerUK Member

Hi Till, how would I do that in the Cron settings? or do I need to add them to the system cron rather than ISPC?

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

You can do that in ISPConfig. Login as admin, go to the client settings and there to the limits tab, scroll down to cron settings and ensure that the client that owns this website has "Full Cron" selected in the max allowed cronjob types. Then go to the cronjob, open it and save it again.