ISP Config missing buttons

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by conductive, Nov 18, 2020.

1. conductive

conductive Member HowtoForge Supporter

Running a new install of ISPconfig 3.2 on Debian 10 with NGINX

When I log into my ISPconfig control panel I can only see Home, Client, Monitor, Help and System
    Sites, Email and DNS are missing. It was working after install not sure what happened.

2. Th0m

Th0m ISPConfig Developer Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Then you didn't configure those services and therefore they are not enabled. Run the update script to configure them, and eventually enable them manually after that (if needed) under System -> Server Services
    Force update:
    Code:
    cd /tmp
    wget https://www.ispconfig.org/downloads/ISPConfig-3.2.tar.gz
    tar xvfz ISPConfig-3.2.tar.gz
    cd ispconfig3_install/install
    php -q update.php

3. conductive

Thanks for the reply.
    Maybe I should have said the install was a week old and I have added sites, email and DNS records
    I ran the update.php and and still have the same problem.
    Server shows that web, mail and DNS are running.
    Server State is good.

4. Th0m

Verify that the modules are enabled for your users under System -> CP users -> youruser

5. conductive

all active.
    This is strange it was working.
    Sites are being served and email is running too.

6. Taleman

Taleman Well-Known Member HowtoForge Supporter

What are the changes you did after installing ISPConfig?
    Are you logging to ISPConfig as user admin?

7. Th0m

Please check to see if the server services are enabled (web, mail, and DNS) for the server. Make sure you're logged in as the correct user.

Try doing a force reload of the webpage or clear cache manually from your browser settings.

8. conductive

I am logging in as Admin
    No changes that I can recall.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2020
  9. conductive

---------------------------------------------------
    Mail
    Web DNS File DB VServer XMPP

Yes Yes Yes No Yes No No
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Logged out Cleared cache and logged back in on Firefox, Chrome and Brave

10. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Check the admin user under System > CP users to ensure that he really has all modules enabled.

11. conductive

Thanks for the reply .

All looks good in System > CP users
    ---
    Module
    dns
    mail
    sites
    vm
    monitor
    admin
    tools
    dashboard
    help
    client
    ----
    Are all Selected

12. conductive

Are there any Errors I should be looking at or??

13. Th0m

You could check in /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/lib/config.inc.php what's set for
    Code:
    $conf['modules_available']
    and
    Code:
    $conf['interface_modules_enabled']

14. conductive

Code:
    $conf['modules_available'] = 'dashboard,admin,mail,sites,monitor,client,dns,help';

&
    Code:
    $conf['interface_modules_enabled'] = 'dashboard,mail,sites,dns,tools,help';

Last edited: Nov 23, 2020
  15. Th0m

Did you do anything like a config change or anything like that before the issue occured?

16. Th0m

Can you check in the ISPConfig database, table sys_user, what is in the coumn "modules" for your username?

17. conductive

No.
    I just recall having issues with seeing the databases. in the Control Panel

18. conductive

I can also say that a few things like Roundcube and phpmyadmin lost LE encryption

19. Th0m

Can you do this?

You could try force updating and reconfiguring your services while you're at it by running:
    Code:
    cd /tmp
    wget https://www.ispconfig.org/downloads/ISPConfig-3.2.tar.gz
    tar xvfz ISPConfig-3.2.tar.gz
    cd ispconfig3_install/install
    php -q update.php

20. conductive

Code:
    MariaDB [dbispconfig]> select * from sys_user;
    +--------+------------+-------------+---------------+----------------+----------------+----------+------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------+-------------+-----------+-------+--------+----------+--------+---------------+-----------+--------+---------+------------------------+--------------------+-----------------------+
    | userid | sys_userid | sys_groupid | sys_perm_user | sys_perm_group | sys_perm_other | username | passwort                                                                                                               | modules                                                     | startmodule | app_theme | typ   | active | language | groups | default_group | client_id | id_rsa | ssh_rsa | lost_password_function | lost_password_hash | lost_password_reqtime |
    +--------+------------+-------------+---------------+----------------+----------------+----------+------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------+-------------+-----------+-------+--------+----------+--------+---------------+-----------+--------+---------+------------------------+--------------------+-----------------------+
    |      1 |          1 |           0 | riud          | riud           |                | admin    | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX                                                                                       | dns,mail,sites,vm,monitor,admin,tools,dashboard,help,client | dashboard   | default   | admin |      1 | en       | 1,2    |             1 |         0 |        |         |                      1 |                    | NULL                  |

passwort????