ISP Config not executing any command [solved].

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by Apryaldy, Dec 22, 2020.

1. Apryaldy

Apryaldy Banned

Hi,

I am using ISP Config 3, with Debian 9
    Previously there was no problem at all, everything is normal until something weird happened.
    I don't now since when, and i also forgot what i did until it become like this, but for sure, i didn't do anything on the server side except doing apt update & upgrade.

So, the problem is:
    whatever i did on my ispconfig panel, it's not being executed, and there is no notification beside search box that indicated something is going on.
    for example, i try to create a new site, and i go to the server, but no folder being created under /var/www.

I already do: ispconfig_update.sh in case there is somefile that i accidentally remove / modify
    but the problem still occurred.

There is no error in the system log, all the cron are work as it is.

Please advise.
    Thanks.

2. Jesse Norell

Jesse Norell ISPConfig Developer Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Enable server debugging then run server.sh from the command prompt.

Apryaldy likes this.
  3. Apryaldy

Apryaldy Banned

Hi, try to enable the debug following this guide: https://www.faqforge.com/linux/debugging-ispconfig-3-server-actions-in-case-of-a-failure/
    but there is no indication in this place, usually there is red circle with number within it, right?
    upload_2020-12-22_9-45-26.png

after a few minutes, i run:
    /usr/local/ispconfig/server/server.sh
    the result is:

Code:
    root@server:/var/www# /usr/local/ispconfig/server/server.sh
    22.12.2020-09:47 - DEBUG - Calling function 'check_phpini_changes' from plugin 'webserver_plugin' raised by action 'server_plugins_loaded'.
    22.12.2020-09:47 - DEBUG - Remove Lock: /usr/local/ispconfig/server/temp/.ispconfig_lock
    finished server.php.

4. Jesse Norell

Make a change (add or change something) so there is a pending task, then server.sh will say what's going on when it runs. You can comment out the server.sh cron job first to make sure it doesn't run first, or just try a couple times if needed.

5. Apryaldy

Apryaldy Banned

Cron for server.sh already commented
    I remove the site, and also the dns
    then run: /usr/local/ispconfig/server/server.sh
    the result is:
    Code:
    root@server:/usr/local/ispconfig/server# /usr/local/ispconfig/server/server.sh
    22.12.2020-11:27 - DEBUG - Calling function 'check_phpini_changes' from plugin 'webserver_plugin' raised by action 'server_plugins_loaded'.
    22.12.2020-11:27 - DEBUG - Remove Lock: /usr/local/ispconfig/server/temp/.ispconfig_lock
    finished server.php.

6. Jesse Norell

Are you running that in the correct server? If multi-server you need to run it on the slave.

7. Apryaldy

Apryaldy Banned

Yes of course i am running it on the correct server
    It's proven that when i turn on the debug mode, the terminal showing debug information
    otherwise, it just only showing: finished server.php

8. Th0m

Th0m ISPConfig Developer Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Can you try updating all servers to the latest version and reconfiguring services? This can be done with
    Code:
    ispconfig_update.sh

Apryaldy likes this.
  9. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Have a look into the dbispconfig database with phpmyadmin. Which number is in the column 'updated' of the server table? And what is the highers sys_datalog_id in the sys_datalog table?

Jesse Norell likes this.
  10. Apryaldy

Apryaldy Banned

Hi, already doing that couple times before creating this threads.
    and there are no error, but the problem still same.
    Just information, my installation is only for single server.

Hi, here the information
    Updated number is: 3136
    Highest sys_datalog_id is: 903

11. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Ok, this explains the issue. Seems as if you might have emptied the sys_datalog table (or something similar). Change the number in the updated field from 3136 to 903.

ahrasis, Apryaldy and Th0m like this.
  12. Apryaldy

Apryaldy Banned

wonderful, that's solve the problem.
    thank you so much, @till