ISP Manager gone blank after power failure

Discussion in 'General' started by paulrobert_a, Dec 6, 2006.

1. paulrobert_a

paulrobert_a New Member

I had a power failure the other day, and basically since then I've been unable to alter any of the domains I have hosted via the ISP Manager because ISP Manager is completely blank no recycle bin and no sites listed.

Does anyone have any clue on how to relist the domains I currently have hosted my webserver? Would I have to start from scratch, or could I just simply re-install ISPConfig as if it were an upgrade?

Currently running ISP Config 2.2.8 on Ubuntu 5.10

Attached Files:

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

I guess there is a corruption in your database. Please try the database check and repair options under management.

3. paulrobert_a

paulrobert_a New Member

That was the first thing I had done, reported everything was ok, but still no change to ISP Manager

4. till

To locate the exact problem, please call do the following steps:

1) Open ISPConfig and login, you will see a URL that looks similar to this:

Code:
    http://demo2-en.ispconfig.org/web/index.php?s=r5345r32535353253535

Now change it to:

Code:
    http://demo2-en.ispconfig.org/web/isp_manager/inhalt_tree.php?s=43523453253535
    and load the URL in the browser. Then select to view the sourcecode of the page, make a .zip out of it and post it here. The source contains the titles of all of your websites, if you feel better to not post them here, you may send it to me as PM.

5. paulrobert_a

paulrobert_a New Member

Hi Till

I've attached the file you requested, I appreciate all your help to resolve this.

Kind Regards
    Paul-Robert

Attached Files:

6. till

There is no Javascript or PHP error in the file, just no nodes and items. Please have a look at the mysql database, id the table isp_nodes empty? How many records are in this table approx?

7. paulrobert_a

paulrobert_a New Member

Nevermind, I've figured out what the problem was, nothing but my own incompetence.

Backups that I've created and set via cron job have filled up the hard drive :eek: :rolleyes:

Thank you so much for trying to help out.