isp_copy is not working on Debian 10

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by vistree, Dec 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vistree

vistree Member HowtoForge Supporter

Hi,
    I bought a license of the migration tool.
    Now, I try to use the isp_copy tool to migrate my master node (master / slave setup) to new hardware.
    (https://www.howtoforge.com/community/threads/best-way-tools-to-migrate-master-to-new-hardware.88092/)
    My system environment is:
    Old + new server!!
    Debian 10 (Buster)
    PHP7.3 (default)
    PHP5.6 + PHP7.0 + PHP7.1 as additional PHP-version using packages.sury.org

Everytime I run isp_copy, I can only enter my license number. After hitting enter, I get the error:
    "Missing php-json module."
    and the tool stops.
    php-json is installed and enabled for all php-versions!
    Can you please help? I hoped to do the server migration today outside of the normal office times ...

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

What you might try is this to enforce the loading of the json module, edit the "isp_copy" script with an editor and replace line 71 with:

Code:
    for M in "mcrypt" "mysqlnd" "mysqli" "simplexml" "mbstring" "curl" "json"; do

Last edited: Dec 12, 2021
  3. Jesse Norell

Jesse Norell Well-Known Member Staff Member Howtoforge Staff

Ensure your default php version didn't change when installing additional php versions (ls -l /etc/alternatives/*php*).

Till's suggestion might cover this already, but try 'apt install php7.3-json'.

4. till

The line I posted above had a wrong code tag at the end which was inserted by the forum editor, I changed that in my post above.

5. vistree

Thanx!
    changig the code Till mentioned, I now get a new error: Your license seems to be invalid. Please contact our support team.
    @jesse: I upgraded the source server from Debian 9 (default php = 7.0) to Debian 10 (default php = 7.3) some weeks ago.
    But, php7.3-json is already installed.

6. till

Please send me an email with your license key to support at ispconfig dot org so I can further investigate why this key is shown as invalid.

7. vistree

@till - mail is on its way ;-)

till likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.