ispconfig 2.2.35 (checksums)

Discussion in 'General' started by Dmitriy, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Dmitriy

Dmitriy New Member

Due to recent hard disk failure, I think some of ispconfig files are damaged. (I've managed to restore most of the data from that drive).

Please, if anyone have this exact version (subj) of ispconfig 2, can you generate checksums (with cfv/sfv) of the following locations (recursive) /home/admispconfig/* and /root/ispconfig/* and send them to me.

or may be there are easy way to verify the integrity of subj? I'd like to know.

Much thanks in advance.

ps: just ran an upgrade to 2.2.39 no problem whatsoever. But still something bothering me, like there might be problems with some files, even though everything is working as it should.. idk, just this feeling.. u know

Last edited: Jun 7, 2011
  2. Ben

Ben Active Member Moderator

Sb. may correct me if I am wrong, but in case of an upgrade all relevant files are overwritten (maybe except some config files, but I had to redo all personal change with every upgrade...). So damaged files should be correct by then.

Maybe it makes sense to be more concrete on
    How about the database restore, did you have a clean backup or just mysql's DB files?

3. Dmitriy

Dmitriy New Member

Nothing to worry about. I was being paranoid, that's all. Everything's working.

2mod: you might wanna close this thread:)