Ispconfig 3.0.2.1 upgrade : Quota and SSL

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by gjaouen, Apr 20, 2010.

1. gjaouen

gjaouen New Member

[solved] Ispconfig 3.0.2.1 upgrade : Quota and SSL

Hello,

I upgraded ISPConfig from 3.0.1.6 to 3.0.2.1 today with the shell upgrade script, all run correctly and upgrade was successfull.

Since the upgrade, all sites where defined previously with traffic quota to 0 (no restriction) under 3.0.1.6. Now with the new version of ISPConfig, the control panel complain that traffic quota is set to 0 and I could not change settings of site before changing the traffic quota value (I enter -1 as for disk quota).

Is it normal that traffic quota can't be set to 0 for unlimited traffic ?

I have only one public ip as I use only one server until now, so all my vhosts use the same ip.

Does anyone know a solution that will allow to use ssl connection for access to ISPConfig control panel, and vhosts ?

UPDATE :

My problem is solved for quota management. Moreover, for roundcube 0.3.1 if you encounter problem for login user with imap server add the following apache directive "php_admin_value mbstring.func_overload 0" to your site definition and it should be allright.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2010
  2. gjaouen

gjaouen New Member

Since the upgrade

Hello again,

Since the upgrade to 3.0.2.1 from 3.0.1.6, I've this error when I wanna create folder or add files to my site :

FTP session log :
    Commande : PWD
    Réponse : 257 "/" is your current location
    Statut : Succès de la lecture du contenu du dossier
    Statut : Création du dossier '/web/incoming'...
    Commande : CWD /web
    Réponse : 250 OK. Current directory is /web
    Commande : MKD incoming
    Réponse : 550 Can't create directory: Disk quota exceeded
    Commande : MKD /web/incoming
    Réponse : 550 Can't create directory: Disk quota exceeded

And this is my settings :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thank you for help.