ispconfig 3.0.5.4p8 aps installer

Discussion in 'General' started by n30, Aug 17, 2015.

1. n30

n30 New Member

Hi i have installed ispconfig on several boxes ... i have one box for the panel and one for web one for db one for mail etc etc...
    today i was testing to setup a new website with the aps installer... i find packages after updating the list .. browsing around until i found package i wanted. installed it on correct domain ... it directly redirect me to installed aps but nothing there and nothing gets installed. i dont find any errors anywhere and dont know what to do anymore. i have tested 10 different aps packages. gallery wordpress joomla etc etc. nothing works to install after i click install it redirects me to the installed aps page and its empty

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Check the apache error.log.

3. n30

n30 New Member

there is nothing in /var/log/apache2/error.log when i try to create it... because i dont find the issue i registered a account here to get help ... i dont find why it does like this.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2015
  4. till

I did not had that problem yet and I just tested the installer here on 3.0.5.4p8 and it works fine. maybe a problem with the mysql database.

5. n30

n30 New Member

have you spreaded out your stuff or you running everything on the same server?
    i have one for
    the ispconfig panel
    db
    mail

so 4 servers totally

6. till

This does not matter for this as the problem occurs on the server that runs the controlpanel.

7. n30

n30 New Member

any suggestions on what/where/how to look for fix this for my setup ?

8. till

You can try to enable logging in mysql and check if there are insert queries that fail.

9. n30

n30 New Member

i enabled bot regular logging and error logging

http://pastebin.com/cWfnGE51 there is the log from when i go into aps installer, selecting the package and pressing install... then i waited a while and that is all that is showed
    and nothing in error.log

and the mysql.log is from the box running the ispconfig panel