ISPConfig 3.1 Login Problems

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by arraken, Mar 22, 2016.

1. arraken

arraken Member

Hi,
    I installed ISPConfig 3.1 in a testserver, and I have some strange login problems. At first, I could login with admin as expected. Then I created a new client, and logged in as the client. After logging out as client, I cannot login anymore. Neither with the admin, nor with the client. When I look into /var/log/ispconfig/auth.log I see a success message everytime I try to login (Successful login for user 'admin' from 80.110.241.153 at 2016-03-22 14:55:28). I also don't get a warning in the Interface. I just get redirected to https://testvserver.domain.tld:8080/login/ instantly, no matter how often I try to login.

I tried runing update.php, which did not change anything. I also changed the password in the database, but that didn't help either. Any idea what could cause this?

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Maybe a browser plugin. Try to close the browser and open it again so that your user session expires.

3. arraken

arraken Member

Hmm, I tried it with a different browser already (chrome first, then firefox) and it didnt work. However, I tried it in icognito mode now, and it worked. So definitely some browser/session issue. Thanx for the tip.