ISPConfig 3.1 Nova Interface Background Image Change?

Discussion in 'General' started by Harvey Sharman, Oct 5, 2016.

1. Hi @till
    Is there a .CSS file location to code a background image of the new ISPConfig Interface section of the sign in or the whole portal area instead of the very light Gray colour? It is far cleaner than the old original one. Just I have some very high quality server images and thought it would look good on background of the login section of the ISPConfig.

Harvey

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

We did not prepare a location for a background image. you might have to look at the css file or use the Firefos web developer tools (inspector) to find a suitable css class to add it.

3. Yes ok thank you. Might just leave it as it is.. something to look at when I get spare moment :)

4. Hi @till
    Quick question if ok. Where is the code script for the login logo as looks like it is base64:image encrypted. Found the .PNG images in Themes > Assets but that did not make much difference. Do I have permission to change the sign in logo ISPConfig to say 'Portal Sign In'. ??

Last edited: Oct 5, 2016
  5. Jesse Norell

Jesse Norell ISPConfig Developer Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

6. Pascal Dreissen

Pascal Dreissen New Member

Actually there is a separate css file for the login screen in the themes folder (
    ispconfig/interface/web/themes/default/assets/stylesheets/login.css) where you could attach a background image to the body class like this:

Code:
    body {
        background-image: url(https://www.vpnranks.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Vpn-server.jpg);
        background-size: cover;
    }

7. Thank you Pascal that is really handy to know cheers, will look at this soon as :)

8. ZeroEnna

ZeroEnna Member

But the question remains, @till is it legally okay to change the ISPConfig Logo to a "company logo" providing the service using ISPConfig

9. Yes, don't want to compromise his copyright. Look good with background blued image.