[Ispconfig 3] No configuration files created

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by Karasu, Oct 24, 2010.

1. Karasu

Karasu New Member

I installed ispconfig 3.0.3 on Debian Lenny 5.0, all good so far, except that when I go to set up something from the ispconfig, it ignore me completely. I create a client site,the dns, ftp account also, but ispconfig not create anything in my system, because the configuration files is not reflected and does not work. Does not create the directories to create a new ftp user, etc...

Anybody can help me? :(

Thanks!

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Any errors in the system log in the ispconfig montor?

3. Karasu

Karasu New Member

In the ispconfig monitor all is ok so I'm very surprised. The /var/log/ispconfig/ispconfig.log is empty too. Are any other log file I can look?

Thanks!

4. Karasu

Karasu New Member

uninstal and reinstall ispconfig in my server and all its ok now. Thanks till :)

But.. I have some problem with the mails... I created new domain and new mail box, in the configuration of mail box put a mail in a "Send copy to" but does not send any copy to this e-mail, how is the problem?

Thanks and more thanks for all.

5. till

Please check that the correct pop3 /map daemon and mailfitering language for your setup is selected under system > server config on the mail tab.

6. Karasu

Karasu New Member

Thanks for your reply till.

I'm using courier+getmail for pop/map and... I think so is ok netstat -a :

Code:
    tcp6       0      0 [::]:pop3               [::]:*                  LISTEN
    tcp6       0      0 [::]:imap2              [::]:*                  LISTEN

And select courier in system > server config on mail tab. What is wrong?:confused:

Edit: I resolved this with bcc_maps but.. in the panel control not found yet.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2010
  7. till

Make sure that you select maildrop as filtering language in system > server config.

8. Karasu

Karasu New Member

Yes I have maildrop for filtering language in system > server config