ISPConfig + Azure Virtual Machine

Discussion in 'General' started by Sandro.g, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Sandro.g

Sandro.g New Member

Hello,

I have a subscription on windows azure servers (Bizspark) and I would like to install ISP Config and move my websites there.
    I was wondering if anyone could give me starting directions, I don't have much experience in this. ;/

Q1. I wanted to know where start, which operating system is best to create virtual machine for ISP.
    [​IMG]
    These are the choices I have.
    Q2. What are Hardware requirements for running a small web site (Under 10k monthly users, wordpress)
    Q3. How hard is setting up the server on Azure? Do I need to make a lot of manual config changes to make it work?
    Q4. How much does it cost approximately to hire someone to set up the server?

Thanks in advance

2. I have already answered your questions in a PM but I could also help you with this setup. I would suggest 2 VM's for a higher redundancy and one main ISPC panel for the management. Please contact me for help.

3. Allright I have made a smooth running setup with 2 VMs for you. You can control all the services threw one main ISPC panel. Mail is secured with ssl and same as your control panel. Also added monit for you so you can check your server status. If you got any more questions or problems you can contact me