ISPCONFIG become Read Only

Discussion in 'General' started by cheesewizz, Mar 27, 2010.

1. cheesewizz

cheesewizz New Member

Dear all

I have no idea why my ispconfig becomes read only, i dont know why
    please help me all my emails are in there and i dont have any backup

thanks and regards

please see attached file

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/tmp/sess_4224566859fb8ce375cd2256328617cd, O_RDWR) failed: Read-only file system (30) in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/login.php on line 29

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/login.php:29) in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/login.php on line 29

Attached Files:

2. jnsc

jnsc rotaredoM Moderator

It's most likely your filesystem where /tmp resides that has become read-only, ISPConfig (PHP) tries to write a session there but can't. Try to find out why your filesystem has switched to read-only, make a fsck and try to remount in read-write mode.

3. cheesewizz

cheesewizz New Member

Hello

Thanks for your reply

well i found out that the system Linux is suddenly malfunctioned due to the system cant read itself, so what i do is to follow your instruction using fsck then lots of found errors but its takes time to fix the errors, then its works again now i learned one thing is to have a backup procedures on my ispconfig especially in my all client emails waaaaaaaaaa.....

thank you again...

I LOVED LINUX...