Ispconfig billing module

Discussion in 'Plugins/Modules/Addons' started by mrkhoros, Dec 2, 2013.

1. mrkhoros

mrkhoros New Member

Hello fellas

I don't know if I am asking this question on the right section or not but here are my questions about Ispconfig billing module

given that I really like ispconfig and I deeply appreciate the effort you guys put to make it I decided to purchase the billing addon to benefit myself and ofcourse to support ispconfig

1. Given that I am living in Iran I would like to know how the payment systems work. is it possible at all to attach the addon to an external payment method because inside my country we are not able to use paypal or any other visa / master gateways , it is really important to me to know if I am able to config and customize the payment section in away that they can receive their service after they have paid in my bank's payment gateway.

2. Is it possible to purchase new services with this addon ? ( I mean people who do not already have an account and they would like to purchase and become a client )

3. If the answer to the 2nd question is no , I would assume I will be left with WHMCS ispconfig 3 addon. is it really working ? is there any hosting manager system rather than WHMCS I could use to handle my ispconfig purchases ?

4. by purchasing the addon do I also benefit from the up coming updates on the addon itself ?

Thank you.

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

1) The payment section is freely configurable, so you can add any billing methods you need.

2) The addon has a remote api (similar to the one of ispconfig), so you can integrate ispconfig and the billing addon into the purchae process on your website. The billing addon does not come with a prebuild purchase website yet, but we have planned to deliver an example website for smaller ISP's which dont have their own website yet.

4) The price includes all updates that get released within one year of the purchase.

3. mrkhoros

mrkhoros New Member

left out

Thanks for the quick answer.

Is there any tutorial on how I can install the module on my existing ispconfig3 system ?

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer