ISPConfig Log for WPBL (Weighted Private Block List) Blacklisted

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by Harvey Sharman, Jun 3, 2017.

1. Admin, please delete this topic/post.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2017
  2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Please do not replace the content of your post with a 'please delete' message as we can't help you with your original topic anymore then. It may take until Monday to receive an answer when you posted your question on friday after our offce closed.

3. @till .. Apologies for my frustration as noticed lots of views and getting the impression I was ignorant of this knowledge by researching it before posting to support. Please can I send updated query problem on ISPConfig? below

Harvey Sharman

4. till

Before you consider to delete them, check their content, especially the mail headers, Run:

postqueue -p

to get a list of the mails. each mail has a kind of ID has at the beginning, use this ID hash in the command:

postcat -q IDHASH

to view the conetnt of the mail. Check if these mails are really spam and if yes, check their mail headers to find out how they got send trough your system (was it a authenticated sender, was it a php script, which host has send it).

5. Thank you till that has helped. These mail items in the Mail Queue were from our Microsoft Exchange server as we use the Exchange SMTP connector to connect to the ISPConfig mail servers address as a dedicated SMTP purpose as we have good email reputation. By the looks of it, the mail ID header has this [12.159.140.202]:25: Connection timed out) which looks like port 25 was used but refused?

Harvey

6. till

Yes, seems so. Did you try to simulate a connection from the server to that IP and port e.g. with telnet to see if it is reachable or not now?