IspConfig login trouble

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by scenic2, Jan 15, 2009.

1. scenic2

scenic2 New Member

Hi all,
    I have a very strange problem. I installed IspConfig on my OpenSuse 11 server and for few days everything works fine. I restored my Joomla site and i supposed everything works ok. I said i supposed because i don't verified again. Now, when i try to acces ispconfig the page look like in login page.gif See attachaments.
    Ok I said, ispconfig can't load images. But no. I think ispconfig can't run script or can't connect to mysql cause when i try to login the result is:

query("UPDATE session SET remote_addr = 'cookie' where sessionid = '$s'"); header("Location: ../index.php?s=$s"); exit; } else { //$conn = mysql_query("select * from session where sessionid = '$s'"); //$DB = mysql_fetch_array($conn); $row = $db->queryOneRecord("select * from session where sessionid = '$s'"); // Wenn Das Setzen der Remote Adresse funktioniert hat if($row["remote_addr"] == $HTTP_SERVER_VARS["REMOTE_ADDR"]){ header("Location: ../index.php?s=$s"); exit; } } header("Location: login_fehler.php"); ?>

see login result.gif in attachament

I think wwwrun has no access to isp or apache... i don't know :(

Can someone help me?

Attached Files:

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Which ISPConfig version do you have installed? Did you restore just a joomla site or did you restore anything from ispconfig as well?

3. scenic2

scenic2 New Member

Thanks Till.

I have the last one (2.2.29)
    Only Joomla Site.

last editet: I think the problem is about apache user (wwwrun) but i don't know how to handle this.

4. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

What exactly did you do to restore the Joomla site?
    Any errors in the error log in /root/ispconfig/httpd/logs?

5. scenic2

scenic2 New Member

The backup of joomla was made with joomlapack extension. So: unzip the backup and the rest is like a normal joomla instalation.
    My error_log look like:

[Mon Jan 26 21:18:38 2009] [error] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: go_info in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/login.php on line 39
    [Mon Jan 26 21:18:38 2009] [error] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: err in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/login.php on line 72
    [Mon Jan 26 21:18:38 2009] [error] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: wb in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/login.php on line 80
    [Mon Jan 26 21:18:38 2009] [error] [client 86.106.xxx.xxx] File does not exist: /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/<

This is the part from login.php containing line 39 (the red one):
    <head>
    <title>ISPConfig - Login</title>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo $go_info["theme"]["charset"]; ?>">
    <link href="design/default/style.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
    <script type="text/javascript">

line 72 and 80
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF"><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="5">
    <tr align="center">
    <td height="66" colspan="2" class="normal">
    <?php
    if($err > 0){
    if($err == '101') echo "<b>".$wb["FEHLER 101: Username oder Passwort Falsch."]."</b>";
    if($err == '102') echo "<b>".$wb["FEHLER 102: Account inaktiv."]."</b>";
    if($err == '103') echo "<b>".$wb["FEHLER 103: Es wurde kein Username oder Passwort angegeben."]."</b>";
    if($err == '104') echo "<b>".$wb["FEHLER 104: Die Nutzersession wurde beendet."]."</b>";
    if($err == '999') echo "<b>".$wb["Ihre Nutzersitzung wurde beendet."]."</b>";
    echo $wb["<br>&nbsp;<br>Hier können Sie sich erneut einloggen:"];
    } else {
    echo $wb["Hier können Sie sich einloggen:"];
    } <== THIS IS THE LINE 80
    ?>
    </td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    I don't know what is wrong here. I will try to copy login.php file from another (working) server.
    Have you another ideea?
    Thank You Falko!

6. till

You changed the error loging settings of the ispconfig php. You will have to chenge them back to the original values.

7. scenic2

scenic2 New Member

I can't login

I didn't change anything so I don't know what I should do.
    Last night I uninstalled ISPConfig keeping site, user, etc.
    I reinstalled ISPConfig and now the login page is OK but I can't login (ERROR 101: wrong username or password.)
    I tried with PHPMyAdmin to see the new password in sys_user table (probably admin, cause is a new installation) of course in MD5 encryption. Everything looks good but still can't login.
    I tried to change the password using string in md5 format from another server. No result. The problem persists and will be resolved in a few days when I'll change my server (hardware). But, for my brain and for my knowledge I want to know what happened and how could I resolve that.

Thank You all

8. till

That was not so good. You will not be able to manage this users and websites with ispconfig again. Do you have a full backup of the ispconfig database of the time before you uninstalled it?

9. scenic2

scenic2 New Member

Yes, of course!
    :)

My new server is ready. Actually this new server is my old server with a new motherboard. The old motherboard Asus P5K Premium Wi-Fi-AP was broken. After 6 months without problem, the motherboard doesn’t start. No POST, no boot, nothing. Now I replaced the old motherboard with a new one Asus P5K DeLuxe WI-Fi-AP (I don't find another Premium version) which have in addition 1 PCI-Express and one IEEE1394 port. Because, I'm a smart boy, I kept the HDD untouched and now my server looks fine. I can't wait to see it in production.

The server with problem discuss in this topic is a backup server installed in few hours after the storm.
    PS: I want to support this forum but without becoming subscriber. Where can I send some money?

10. till

There is a donate button on ipconfig.org