ISPConfig Monitor question

Discussion in 'General' started by Ovidiu, May 13, 2015.

1. Ovidiu

Ovidiu Active Member

I've purchased the android app and all sems fine but when I go to a server and check either one of these 2:

a) Show System-Log
    b) Show ISPConfig-Log

I get simply the message: "false" - all other reports work perfectly. Any ideas?

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Do the system and ispconfig.log for this server show up in the monitor module of the normal ispconfig login, or are they empty in ispconfig as well?

3. Ovidiu

Ovidiu Active Member

The System Log shows up but it seems there's no ISPConfig Log in the monitor module of the normal ispconf login or am I mistaken?

###edit###
    after a few tries and refreshes the System Log now shows up on the android app. The ISPCFG Log still shows false.

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

The ispconfig log is: System state > Show system log while the system log of the server is under Logfiles > Show system log.

5. Ovidiu

Ovidiu Active Member

thanks. in that case, both work on my ISPCFG3 install but the ISPCFG Log still shows false on the android app.
    Anyway, its no train smash, I had just installed the android app and checked all of the logs and that's all, I don't actually need it but if you have any idea what to check I can do that.