ISPConfig Not Deleting

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by Techman, Apr 1, 2007.

1. Techman

Techman New Member

Ok So I finally got Fedora Core 6 and ISPConfig up and running and working for what it seems. I followed the Guide by HowToForge.com for the Perfect Fedora Core 6 install and everything went good. The only diffrence is instead of server1.example.com I did orcd3vil.homelinux.com since I have DYNDNS.com redirecting http://orcd3vil.homelinux.com to my IP Address for me. So I know ISPConfig is working but I went and made a account for orcd3vil.homelinux.com and it says that the address is already in use.. Ok I can't delete it. So I made orcserver.homelinux.com redirect to me also and I tried making a account and it says that is also in use since I made it tried deleting it and it's not deleting or working. I'm confused how I can properly delete a Client/Site and it will stick and confused how to make like "Virtual Hosts" so I can FTP in upload pages and use databases.

Techman

2. Norman

Norman Member HowtoForge Supporter

Have you made sure that the domain/site is not still in the paperbin waiting for user-verification to be deleted permanently?

3. Techman

Techman New Member

Yep that was it, I was assuming that it wasn't deleting because I would have thought that when I clicked Delete it wouldn't show up in the "Search" feature because it would be in the recycle bin or something. Now my next question is how can I log in so I can put a Website on my Main Site via FTP.

orcd3vil.homelinux.com

orcserver.homelinux.com is a 2nd site I am going to play with and I made a Customer in ISPConfig for that.

Techman

4. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

Create an admin user for that web site on the User & Email tab in ISPConfig. Also make sure that FTP is enabled on the Basis tab. Afterwards, you can log in with that user via FTP. You must then upload your HTML files, etc. to the web/ directory.