ISPConfig problem with Email/Spamfilter/Policy Error

Discussion in 'Technical' started by CyberMaster, Jul 8, 2022.

1. CyberMaster

CyberMaster New Member

Hi.

I'm trying to edit some Spamfilter rules under Email/Spamfilter/Policy, running Debian 11 with ISPConfig version 3.2.8p1.

I edited 1 policy soo far, added an email address to Virus admin, saved and received the error.

Incorrect decimal value: '' for column `dbispconfig`.`spamfilter_policy`.`spam_dsn_cutoff_level` at row 1

'Besides the Normal policy', now when clicking on Any of the policies, for example, Uncensored, click rspamd, click Amisav tab and then click the Policy Name tab, or in different orders, most of the time, though not all of the time, I receive the error,

Incorrect decimal value: '' for column `dbispconfig`.`spamfilter_policy`.`spam_dsn_cutoff_level` at row 1

I went into the phpmyadmin for the first time and am alerted the was an error/errors, read the bottom.

Has anyone else received this error, can help or know what I should do to fix it?

2. CyberMaster

CyberMaster New Member

I hadn't yet touched that Policy section before and there's no errors in the log files.

3. Jesse Norell

Jesse Norell ISPConfig Developer Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Did you try entering a number for all the various filtering levels? (I don't know what spam_dsn_cutoff_level is labeled in the UI offhand.)

4. CyberMaster

CyberMaster New Member

Since I hadn't yet ever touched Policy's until touching the first policy box adding the address, receiving the error, I stopped with anything else.

I'll go back in and see.

5. CyberMaster

CyberMaster New Member

I entered values and saved with same error. I've other errors now besides the above like created a test mail account, deleted it 10 minutes later and now mail.log complaining
    Code:
    Error: Couldn't create mailbox list lock /var/vmail/somedom.com/fluck/Maildir/mailboxes.lock: file_create_locked(/var/vmail/somedom.com/fluck/Maildir/mailboxes.lock) failed: safe_mkstemp(/var/vmail/somedom.com/fl
    uck/Maildir/mailboxes.lock) failed: No such file or directory
    Jul 11 15:19:35 set dovecot: imap([email protected])<393579><goVwh4bjEKFfbPSE>: Error: Mailbox INBOX: Failed to autocreate mailbox: Internal error
     occurred. Refer to server log for more information.
    . GrRRrrowel...

6. Jesse Norell

Jesse Norell ISPConfig Developer Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Does restarting dovecot clear that? If not, stop dovecot, ensure there is no /var/vmail/somedom.com/fluck/ directory, and start dovecot again.

7. barbarab

barbarab New Member

Hi, today I went to the spamfilter policy for the first time and with "trigger happy" and the "rspamd" tab, I got the same message:
    I didn't make any change... (Version: 3.2.4)

8. Taleman

Taleman Well-Known Member HowtoForge Supporter

What values are there in the cutoff level settings?

9. barbarab

barbarab New Member

This is what I see in the table concerning spam_dns_cutoff_level
    Today was the first time I gave a look at spam policy (because of a problem with getmail/fetchmail and spam score) and I left it untouched - the error happens random when I click on Rspamd or the other tabs.
    Schermata 2022-07-28 alle 22.00.22.png

10. Taleman

My guess is that NULL is considered invalid. Maybe change them to 0.00, or some other value.
    Maybe check the code that reads those values, how is it checking if value is valid?

11. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

@barbarab: You should update ISPConfig as this has been addressed quite some time ago if I remember correctly.

Th0m likes this.
  12. barbarab

barbarab New Member

Thank you
    (I've to get over the anxiety of upgrading.)

13. CyberMaster

CyberMaster New Member

Yes, Thanks Guys! :)

14. mohsin56756

mohsin56756 New Member

This is what I see in the table concerning spam_dns_cutoff_level
    Today was the first time I gave a look at spam policy (because of a problem with getmail/fetchmail and spam score) and I left it untouched - the error happens random when I click on Rspamd or the other tabs

15. Taleman