ISPConfig quota inaccurate with mounted volumes

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by sleepingranch, Nov 14, 2014.

1. sleepingranch

sleepingranch New Member

Amazon instances:
    3.16-2-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 3.16.3-2 (2014-09-20) x86_64 GNU/Linux

In a multi-server setup:
    Following tutorial: http://www.howtoforge.com/multiserv...se-servers-on-debian-squeeze-with-ispconfig-3

Quota works perfect ... but not after mounting ext4 volumes to support heavily used directories to enable horizontal expansion in the future.

I have not added any quota params to the /etc/fstab where the attached volumes are mounted - on any of the instances in this cluster. On the instance where ISPConfig is running, the fstab line is:
    Code:
    UUID=###### / ext4 usrjquota=aquota.user,grpjquota=aquota.group,jqfmt=vfsv0 0 1
    Questions:
    How would I get the panel server's quota (which is hosting the ISPConfig) to recognize the ext4 attached volumes?
    Or, how would I change the mounted volume type (ext4) so that quota would recognize the data like it does when these directories have no volumes attached?

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

The panel shows only the output of the linux repquota command. So if Linux quota is not working correctly on your server anymore, you can e.g. try to turn it of with the quotaoff command, then recalculate it with checkquota and then turn quota on again.

3. sleepingranch

sleepingranch New Member