ISPConfig - Roundcube Outlook Skin/Plugin Not Loading.

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by Harvey Sharman, Apr 30, 2016.

1. Hi Guys @till,
    Apologies. Not sure if this is the right forum area to ask,

On ISPConfig 3 on Debian 8 with Apache, all latest updates. It comes with latest Roundcube and downloaded extracted the Outlook skin/plugin from roundcubeskins.net and followed all the instructions to install the skin/plugin with the $config['plugins'] = array('rcs_skins') in config/config.inc.php and outlook plugins and also did the symlink for the plugins and skins. I also made sure it had rcs_skins and config has the outlook codes in but still not showing up in the Roundcube > User Interface > Interface skin. Just displays Larry and Classic. I looked around on other forums and followed instructions about doing the symlink /var/lib/roundcube/plugins etc.

Is this compatible with ISPConfig ?? Anyone managed to get this working or other skin working.

Harvey Sharman :)

Last edited: Apr 30, 2016
  2. sjau

sjau Local Meanie Moderator

hmmmm, you maybe you need to add /var/lib/roundcube to php_openbasedir. But I haven't used rc for a long time. And never with any custom theme.

3. Croydon

Croydon ISPConfig Developer ISPConfig Developer

I think it's not the right forum to ask, better ask the authors of rc or the skin as roundcube runs apart from ISPConfig.