ISPConfig sites quota not update after update in sites section

Discussion in 'General' started by Md. Mohib Billah, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Dear Till,
    I am using ispconfig 3 for hosting service. One website content exceeded quota limit. When I update this limit from sites section, it is not update in ispconfig home page and also not working for this domain. Please help me for resolve this error.

Thanks with best regards

2. Taleman

Taleman Well-Known Member HowtoForge Supporter

Quota is checked at intervals, so my guess is your change is done correctly. You just have to wait a while.

3. Jesse Norell

Jesse Norell Well-Known Member Staff Member Howtoforge Staff

Do you mean the current usage amount in the dashboard status didn't update, or that the changed setting didn't save? For the former, as @Taleman said, you just wait a bit - if the latter, you probably need to change that as admin rather than the client (eg. you might have inadvertently enabled client protection mode for that domain, where only the admin can edit/make certain changes).

4. Dear,
    I already wait 24 hour but not changed anything. Everything still like before. Please help me for resolve this issue.

Thanks again

5. Frankenstein

Frankenstein Member

Go to:
    System -> Server Configuration -> choose ur web.domain.tld (dont know ur url structur)

Set Loglevel to "Debug", Save and repeat changes on ur customers quota settings.

Go to:
    shell of e.g. web.domain.tld and cd /var/log/ispconfig/ && nano ispconfig.log

Go to:
    The end of the file and look if there any warnings, errors or something information about the process and if its rightly done or not in the last 50-100 entrys.

If yes - post it to us if u dont know what to do with the informations their displaying.

6. Dear,
    Thanks your support. But after follow your reply nothing error showing this error.log. I post this error log in bellow.
    02.10.2018-19:22 - DEBUG - Calling function 'check_phpini_changes' from plugin 'webserver_plugin' raised by action 'server_plugins_loaded'.
    02.10.2018-19:22 - DEBUG - Remove Lock: /usr/local/ispconfig/server/temp/.ispconfig_lock
    02.10.2018-19:23 - DEBUG - Calling function 'check_phpini_changes' from plugin 'webserver_plugin' raised by action 'server_plugins_loaded'.
    02.10.2018-19:23 - DEBUG - Remove Lock: /usr/local/ispconfig/server/temp/.ispconfig_lock
    02.10.2018-19:24 - DEBUG - Calling function 'check_phpini_changes' from plugin 'webserver_plugin' raised by action 'server_plugins_loaded'.
    02.10.2018-19:24 - DEBUG - Remove Lock: /usr/local/ispconfig/server/temp/.ispconfig_lock
    02.10.2018-19:25 - DEBUG - Calling function 'check_phpini_changes' from plugin 'webserver_plugin' raised by action 'server_plugins_loaded'.
    02.10.2018-19:25 - DEBUG - Remove Lock: /usr/local/ispconfig/server/temp/.ispconfig_lock
    02.10.2018-19:26 - DEBUG - Calling function 'check_phpini_changes' from plugin 'webserver_plugin' raised by action 'server_plugins_loaded'.
    02.10.2018-19:26 - DEBUG - Remove Lock: /usr/local/ispconfig/server/temp/.ispconfig_lock

7. Taleman

Taleman Well-Known Member HowtoForge Supporter

Is the larger quota setting now visible in the website "Harddisk Quota:"?
    If you on command line as root on that server use command
    Code:
    quota -u web999
    where web999 is the website user ID, does it show the old or new quota? Example from my host:
    Code:
    # quota -u web324
    Disk quotas for user web324 (uid 5152):
         Filesystem  blocks   quota   limit   grace   files   quota   limit   grace
          /dev/sda1     724   10240   11264              68       0       0