Ispconfig stats

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by JohnnyBeGood, Aug 2, 2017.

1. JohnnyBeGood

JohnnyBeGood Member

Hi,

I have latest version of the WordPress and I have setup password for the stats but when I go to mydomain.com/stats/ I do get presented to enter username and password but after that I get 404 not found error page and looks like to be from WordPress. Any suggestions?

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Most likely the rewrite rule that WordPress added to the .htaccess file override the access to the stats directory. You can e.g. try to add a rewrite condition so that the WordPress rewriting does not happen for the stats folder.

3. JohnnyBeGood

JohnnyBeGood Member

Thanks for the reply!
    Here's what I have in /web/stats/.htaccess
    Code:
    AuthType Basic
    AuthName "Members Only"
    AuthUserFile /var/www/clients/client1/web23/web/stats/.htpasswd_stats
    require valid-user
    What's odd is that after testing I was switching between AWstats and Webalizer and today when I logged in I was able to see stats from Webalizer. I've switched to AWstats and I'm being presented with 404 error again. Does that have something to do with Crone job? It needs a day to generate stats for ie. AWstats? What rewrite condition should I put in the above .htpasswd_stats ?

4. till

I'm talking about the .htaccess file of the website where WordPress added some code, not the one of the statistics folder.

5. JohnnyBeGood

JohnnyBeGood Member

Ok, here's what's in /web/.htaccess file
    Code:
    # BEGIN WordPress
    <IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
    RewriteEngine On
    RewriteBase /
    RewriteRule ^index\.php$ - [L]
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
    RewriteRule . /index.php [L]
    </IfModule>
    # END WordPress
    Yesterday as I said after switching to AWstats I was getting 404 error today I tried again and voila it works and stats are displayed starting as of yesterday's day. Can you please explain that behavior?
    Also all images on that stats page are not visible (broken links) and it appears that folder does not exist. Attached are the screenshots.

folders.jpg icons.JPG

6. till

When you switch the stats engine, then statistics with that new engine will be created at the next nightly stats run. Regarding the broken icons, there is probably an alias for the awstats icon directory missing somewhere in the global apache configuration outside of ISPConfig.

7. JohnnyBeGood

JohnnyBeGood Member

Ok, I'm glad the problem is not with .htaccess file and I don't have to add a rewrite condition.

I really need to fix AWstats icons because graphs are also not visible which makes stats useless. Can you please help me with fixing it? Capture.JPG

8. till

9. JohnnyBeGood

JohnnyBeGood Member