ispconfig suse works great.but?

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by xcam, Apr 19, 2006.

1. xcam

xcam New Member

Hello,
    I followed the install directions, everything works great.
    I may have shot myself in the foot though. I have 1 domain name. It is www.radiowerehaus.com. I had planned on using the site for streaming radio. But the domain name is locked up by ispconfig for ispconfig. Is there anything I can do to change that. So that I can use radiowerehaus.com for a reguler site. The site is locked, or only usable by root.
    So I created a site radiowerehaus.com, a index shows up on the page now. But I can't edit it via frontpage or ftp. I connect to www.radiowerehaus.com and the folder system shows bin, desktop, documents and public_html.
    I uploaded a test index.html but it doesnt show up on the site when I refresh. Theres no cgi-bin or the normal set of folders. I am not sure where this is that I am ftp'd into.

Thank you,
    Cam

Last edited: Apr 19, 2006
  2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

ISPConfig does not lock any domains, ISPConfig itself runs on port 81 on your server IP.

If you install ISPConfig on a server where already a website exist, you will have to create this site again in ISPConfig, copy your contents to the website directory ISPConfig created and the delete the old site configuration.