ISPConfig3 vs Roundcube disk usage

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by camel, May 24, 2016.

1. camel

camel New Member

Hi,
    I would like to ask what I should configure to display correct value of disk usage of specific mailbox. Correct value shows roundcube plugin, but ISPConfig shows different (bad) value.
    If the mailbox is filled with more data, the difference is of course higher.
    [​IMG]

Thanks.

2. florian030

florian030 ISPConfig Developer ISPConfig Developer

Are you really complaining about 4 kb difference? BTW: ispconfig does not show realtime-quouta.

3. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

And ispconfig shows the real used diskspace (inkl the space used by the email index files) while roundcube shows you only the size of the email content and not the space that this uses on the server harddisk.

4. camel

camel New Member

Thanks for your fast replies. While mailbox has about 1GB there is difference about 300MB, otherwise I would not deal with the difference in a few kilobytes. Do you have any advice on how to modify the calculation of the size of Roundcube for the same result as ISPConfing?

5. camel

camel New Member

Hi,
    any advice?

6. florian030

florian030 ISPConfig Developer ISPConfig Developer

If you use dovecot, can use dovecot to calculate the quota. The values are stored in .quotausage and ispconfig reads the data from this file.