ispconfig_3 autoreply timezone issue

Discussion in 'Plugins/Modules/Addons' started by SONiQz, Jul 9, 2014.

1. SONiQz

SONiQz New Member

Hi,

I have setup my mailserver with Ubuntu 12.04 and installed the current ispconfg 3 and roundcube 1.0.1 plus the ispconfig plugins and found that the Autoreply plugin stops functioning with an error in 'ispconfig3_autoreply.php':

Code:
    [09-Jul-2014 12:36:16 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'DateTimeZone::__construct(): Unknown or bad timezone (0)' in /usr/share/roundcube/plugins/ispconfig3_autoreply/ispconfig3_autoreply.php
    at line 132 and 139 which appears to be:
    Code:
    $dt->setTimeZone(new DateTimeZone($this->rcmail_inst->config->get('timezone')));
    I have checked the /etc/main.inc.php configuration for timezone and have tried a couple of usual conventions ('Europe/London', '+0', '0') and have not had any luck. I have additionally tried change the Language and Timezone from within Roundcube itself and had no success.

Could someone point me in the right direction?

Kind regards

2. SONiQz

SONiQz New Member

Please Close

I found the issue was caused by an error in the configuration where I had upgraded from Roundcube 7.4 (from Ubuntu Repo) to 1.0.1 from a GIT Repo.... Once I worked out the configuration files were totally different and that I was barking up the wrong tree, I removed 7.4 and started with a clean 1.0.1 installation.

So this thread can be closed.

Thank you.

3. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

I had the same issuetoday on a customer server. Do you remember which setting was causing this?

4. SONiQz

SONiQz New Member

I would suggest setting the timezone variable in the php.ini for apache and/or the default.inc.php for roundcube. Sorry, I'm away from the office so can't check the exact locations. Will update tomorrow in the AM if required.

Regards

SONiQz

5. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Thats what I did already without success. I changed the source of the autoresonder plugin now but this should not be the final solution :)