I've lost the Mandriva download..?

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by Dragonspirit, Jan 2, 2010.

1. Dragonspirit

Dragonspirit New Member

Silly me.. I can't find this new download of Mandriva, which just took 9-hours to get... OucH!..

It's supposedly in : "/home/dragonspirit/.mozilla/default/h76bbana.slt", but I can't find it anywhere in the OS..? I've been searching for it for an hour...

Disk Usage indicates its in the OS somewhere...
    I should have noticed it wasn't downloading to desktop.. "oops"..
    Now it's embedded somewhere in this SeaMonkey's default download files...

I downloaded Mandriva into Mint-910, in which Brasero is still non-functional, and has too many glitches.. is why I'm searching for a new OS... Mint Helenna won't make CD's yet, so I'm dumping Mint like I dumped Windows..

Will Mandriva install from a flash-drive..? Does Mandriva make CD's?..

How do I find that 4.5-gig download in this minty-mess?..

2. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

I guess it's in ~/Downloads

3. Dragonspirit

Dragonspirit New Member

It was in downloads, but I couldn't get it to show..?

I had to take an old Mint-Gloria to re-download it and burn it...

Any ideas where "Synaptic" is in Mandriva, if it is..? I had to go the long route to get SeaMonkey...
    If synaptic isn't part of Mandriva, do you know how to install it into Mandriva..?

Since I contacted this forum, and the Mandriva people, mentioning that I intend to fund the Linux prime projects, after I am able from being funded to build plazma engines for flying cars, and PC's grown from inert element based petroleum plastics, I have been the target of strong mind burglar remote viewer vampire parasites, sucking on my head for the past 30-hours, getting zero data, only causing me an excruciating massive 30-hour constant migraine, from them sucking on my head in trying to steal science... This data can't be robbed... It can't be sucked out of my head... If you got this data out of context, you would Burn... Evil can't steal love... I build it, or it doesn't get built... I've spent the last 15-years fighting off America's and Russia's best and meanest remote viewer vampires... Many of them jerks can't remote anymore, after I hurt them hard....
    Who ever it it suckling on my head.. please cease and desist!.. This is a sorcerer's Private Mind!.. Don't make me employ the sword and my pets as last resort...
    If this migraine persists into today, I will NOT ever fund any Linux projects when I am able...

4. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

There's no Synaptic for Mandriva. You must go to Applications > Install & Remove Software.

5. Dragonspirit

Dragonspirit New Member

I ran through the install package in Mandriva.. It doesn't have SeaMonkey, nor most the softwares I like... I don't like Mandriva.. Too many things about it work like engineered glitches... It seemed to be "fighting me"... I had to fall back to Mint 910... I'm still searching for a fun/exciting OS, but I fear there aren't any yet.. is why I need to win a lotto, and set up a computer office, with a group of top level Linux writers, to do up Dragon Ubuntu, with a desktop multi-headed dragon that grows another head for a new file.. and the cursor seeks out the file's dragon head when spoken... I want lots of Fire and explosions in the OS... It should be similar and parallel to the "dungeons and dragons" theme... I'd make the OS act like a game... The plan is to give the computer OS love and life, like I'm trying to do with the world, to get their crap out of my life, and make some life and liove in humanity, as if it might be possible... as in my last post to the Media:

"Social Research" is the Law...

"DonaldJ" <[email protected]>
    To:
    [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
    Date:
    Mon, 4 Jan 2010 8:07 PM

"WhooH!".. "social research".. That's your whole problem dude... You're on a hay-ride without a horse...
    You take your data from the garbage pretend-authors and scientists spew onto paper.. claiming their stuff to be reality, guessing it be reality, praying it be true, hoping if it isn't, their error will attract a master to steer them in a better direction than straight-down...

Much of what they can't understand, and have little to no-data on a thing, they speculate with a fist-full of idiot answers to imbecilic speculative questions and guesses, in "trying to cut scissors with paper"....
    They stick that cerebral-vomit between statements, to make rational disjointed statements seem to flow...
    It's the same "fillers" the bible was written with, between segments.. only the bible is the inverse of what you're doing with doofus-class dated dumb data, from unreliable sources... Your truth is a gaga sandwiched between two facts... The bible's truth is a pretend-fact sandwiched between two gaga's...

I apologizes for the "naughty statements", but it was the only way to get your honest-attention...
    The rest, I can't let you read... Ten thousand excruciating para's of reality that absolutely no one can even begin to grasp... A number of you would read it, then try to flaming-urinate upon me, in trying to put out a fire you can't touch, nor see.. in blindly numbly following everyone else who is desperately actively maintaining the great stagnant-quo from change, because change requires thought processing.. and people tend to believe that thinking hurts...
    You must learn to think for yourself, or lost silent-echo forever be...

--
    DonaldJ
    [email protected]