Job queue stuck on slave server

Discussion in 'General' started by ddelbia, Apr 21, 2015.

1. ddelbia

ddelbia Member

Hi all, I have a problem with a 2-server setup
    The slave server does not elaborate the job queue from yesterday, when the disk goes to 100%
    Today I have freed some space and rebooted the server but the queue is still there.
    I set the logging in debug mode but no log
    I can connect from the slave to the primary mysql with no problems.

Do you have some tips?
    Thank you.
    Denis

2. ddelbia

ddelbia Member

sorry for the auto-reply but I have some new info, enabled finally some log:

21.04.2015-14:10 - DEBUG - Set Lock: /usr/local/ispconfig/server/temp/.ispconfig_lock
    21.04.2015-14:10 - DEBUG - Found 37 changes, starting update process.
    21.04.2015-14:10 - WARNING - DB::query(SELECT action_id, action_type, action_param FROM sys_remoteaction WHERE server_id = 2 AND action_id > 0 ORDER BY action_id) -> mysql_query SELECT command denied to user 'ispcsrv2'@'xxx.xxxxxxxxxx.xxx' for table 'sys_remoteaction'
    PHP Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/classes/db_mysql.inc.php on line 147
    /usr/bin/fail2ban-client
    /sbin/iptables
    /sbin/ip6tables
    21.04.2015-14:10 - DEBUG - Replicated from master: REPLACE INTO mail_user (`mailuser_id`,`sys_userid`,`sys_groupid`,`sys_perm_user`,`sys_perm_group`,`sys_perm_other`,`server_id`,`email`,`password`,`name`,`uid`,`gid`,`maildir`,`quota`,`cc`,`homedir`,`autoresponder`,`autoresponder_start_date`,`autoresponder_end_date`,`autoresponder_text`,`move_junk`,`custom_mailfilter`,`postfix`,`access`,`disableimap`,`disablepop3`,`disabledeliver`,`disablesmtp`,`login`,`disablesieve`,`disablelda`) VALUES ('557','1','2','riud','riud','','2','[email protected]','$1$Eg3bACPS$36WT3iMUSpSJ0M7P9zjx8/','info','5000','5000','/var/vmail/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx/info','52428800','','/var/vmail','n','0000-00-00 00:00:00','0000-00-00 00:00:00','','n','','y','n','n','n','n','n','[email protected]','n','n')
    21.04.2015-14:10 - DEBUG - Calling function 'user_insert' from plugin 'mail_plugin' raised by event 'mail_user_insert'.

And then the process (manually stared) hangs...

Any idea?
    Thank you again

3. ddelbia

ddelbia Member

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Is the ispconfig version on master and slave the same? Does the mail_user table on slave has less or other columns then the one on the master?