Jobqueue blocked !

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by Nexus Fred, Aug 31, 2021.

1. Nexus Fred

Nexus Fred Member

Hello,
    I have a problem with the jobqueue.
    This one is blocked.

2021-08-31 10:02 server.mywebsite.com Update web_domain
    2021-08-31 10:01 server.mywebsite.com Update web_domain
    2021-08-31 10:01 server.mywebsite.com Update web_domain
    2021-08-31 10:01 server.mywebsite.com Insert web_domain

How can I reset/clear the jobqueue ?

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Nexus Fred likes this.
  3. Nexus Fred

Nexus Fred Member

As the Jobqueue is blocked I can't update the server log to Debug :)
    I followed the tutorial and as a result of the command '/usr/local/ispconfig/server/server.sh' I get this:
    Code:
    31.08.2021-10:39 - WARNING - There is already a lockfile set, but no process running with this pid (3831). Continuing.
    PHP Warning:  Undefined array key "admin_mail" in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/server.php on line 97
    PHP Warning:  Undefined array key "php_fpm_incron_reload" in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/plugins-available/z_php_fpm_incron_reload_plugin.inc.php on line 109
    31.08.2021-10:39 - DEBUG - Calling function 'check_phpini_changes' from plugin 'webserver_plugin' raised by action 'server_plugins_loaded'.
    PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mb_detect_encoding() in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/classes/db_mysql.inc.php:527
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/classes/db_mysql.inc.php(179): db->escape()
    #1 /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/classes/db_mysql.inc.php(298): db->_build_query_string()
    #2 /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/classes/db_mysql.inc.php(337): db->_query()
    #3 /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/app.inc.php(193): db->query()
    #4 /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/classes/plugins.inc.php(155): app->log()
    #5 /usr/local/ispconfig/server/server.php(174): plugins->raiseAction()
    #6 {main}
      thrown in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/classes/db_mysql.inc.php on line 527

4. Taleman

Taleman Well-Known Member HowtoForge Supporter

That makes me suspect default PHP version on that host has changed, or some necessary PHP modules for the PHP version it uses are not installed. Maybe follow the Read before posting instructions.

5. till

Yes, the PHP version has been switched to PHP 8. switch back to the correct original version. As @Taleman mentioned, you can find the instructions in the read before posting thread.

6. Nexus Fred

Nexus Fred Member

@till @Taleman thanks for your help !!
    Do I need to switch to PHP 7.4 each time I will do an update of the server ?

7. till

No.

Nexus Fred likes this.
  8. Nexus Fred

Nexus Fred Member