Joomla ipsconfig component

Discussion in 'Plugins/Modules/Addons' started by servidorv, Jul 24, 2012.

1. servidorv

servidorv New Member

Hi, im writing to tell you guys that im building a custom component for joomla 2.5 for managing ispconfig over with remote connection, in these component you can build plans sell them and then when the person pays in paypal and the script receives the answerback from paypal it will execute the script to build the user, website, email, ftp, and all the accounts, plus your user can manage all his email accounts and domains and subdomains, im looking if anyone is interested in building these with me, these will be a n open source component ofcourse.

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Soundslike a great addition for the ISPConfig ecosystem.

I dont have any time to help you developing the component beside the iSPConfig development but if you have any questions regarding the API, please let me know.

3. servidorv

servidorv New Member

ok no problem, i was just asking, im building already and im thinking on making a script to install joomla,wordpress,prestashop,moddle on the user hosting account, is a full ispconfig-hosting manager component. :)

if anyone is interested in helping, dont hesitate to contact me :)

4. till

Thats already implemented in SVN and gest released as part of ISPConfig 3.0.5

5. servidorv

servidorv New Member

oh ok, couse is there going to be an api for that too?? my idea is that my users wont go into ispconfig unless they are experts and ask for access.

6. till

A api for the apps module that will be added as well, but most likely in 3.0.5.1 or 3.0.5.2.

7. kendel

kendel New Member

I would Actually like to see it as a client plugin for Auto installation of joomla 2.5/3.0 or wordpress. Where a client can login when they have a domain set up and click on the domain and have the system auto install any of them. (of course they will still have to do the setup process of creating a DB, etc.

8. ressel

ressel Member

How is it going building this component?

And something that I would find useful is some kind of api from this component that make it possible to make invoices with my accounting program, so when customers as about to renew their website when it's about to expire, it will make the invoice in the accounting program.

9. minddigger

minddigger New Member

Hi, I'm also very interested in API for the APS Installer. I also am developing a complete (Dutch) userinterface to register domain, create website, database, FTP user etc with payment option for Paypal and iDeal, but do also miss the API for the APS Installer.
    Till, is there a workaround possible due to the release where the API for APS Installer will be available?

10. anvarit

anvarit New Member

Any news on your userinterface?

11. minddigger

minddigger New Member

Nope, all are asleep I suppose....