laptop

Discussion in 'Desktop Operation' started by tushar890, Nov 25, 2013.

1. tushar890

tushar890 New Member

why my laptop shut down auto.please help me.

phuoc_phuoc5 and ahmeddaipa like this.
  2. Quaxth

Quaxth Member

Could have various problems. Firstly, check if the Airflow for the CPU Fan, and the CPU Fan itself is working correctly! For to do that you may need to open up (disassemble) your laptop, be careful with that!

Next would be to check the Memory Modules! Because of moisture, the contact feet's get oxidized and need to be cleaned. For that tkae out the modules and use an soft Pencil Rubber for to clean the contact feet's, not use an hard or even medium Rubber for to not damage the Gold plating of those contact's.

If that didn't helps, check the Battery, may it's on the end of their lifetime?!

Noting? Go to the next Service Center!

3. umughal147

umughal147 New Member

There May be A blue Screen Error

If your laptop shutdown or restart on blue scree, then there may be an internal hardware fault. You must consult to your warranty provider to diagnose the problem. If it is other than blue screen error, you should update your windows properly.

4. futureman

futureman Banned

I thinks,
    first, you can reinstall you laptop, sure that the reason is not virus or software.
    If its auto shutdown again. You need check you laptop RAM, maybe it's not cleaning
    Clean your RAM :)

ahmeddaipa likes this.
  5. huojianxixi

huojianxixi New Member

Yоur Lарtор shuts dоwn МОЅТ РRОВАВLY bесаusе оf оvеrhеаtіng. Іf уоu іnstаll thе sоftwаrе соrе tеmр уоu саn sее whаt's thе tеmреrаturе оf уоur СРU аnd GРU.
    І аm surе thе sаmе hарреns іf уоu аrе usіng уоur lарtор wіthоut thе аdарtеr.
    Ѕо fоr thе оvеrhеаtіng dо thе fоllоwіng-
    1) Yоu саn trу tо rеduсе thе vоltаgе іntаkе оf thе bаttеrу. Yоu wіll nееd thе sоftwаrе Κ10 stаrt. І саn't sау thе sресіfіс vоltаgе, рlеаsе сhесk іt sоmеwhеrе еlsе.

2) Usе а роwеrful lарtор сооlеr.

3) Тrу dustіng оff nеаr thе vеnts.

4) Gеt іt tо sеrvісе сеntеr аnd аsk thеm tо рut Тhеrmаl раstе оn уоur grарhіс саrd.

Fіrst оnе іs іmроrtаnt оthеr 2 аrе орtіоnаl.

Аs І sаіd іt іs МОЅТ РRОВАВLY оvеrhеаtіng, еvеn аftеr thіs іf уоur Lарtор shuts dоwn gеt іt сhесkеd.

ahmeddaipa likes this.
  6. justinvirk

justinvirk New Member

t's possible that it is over heating. make sure you have enough air flow getting to the fans i.e. ( dont hold on lap, dont cover fan intakes ) Or clean it out.
    Simmuntaneously
    For test purposes - Connect the AC Adapter, go to Control Panel and under 'Power Options' select 'Maximum Performance'. Then ensure that the display setting is 30 minutes. Now check the functioning of the laptop and let us know.

Also, just before auto shutoff, does the fan run at a much higher RPM?

Last edited: Apr 19, 2016
    ahmeddaipa and albertrobber like this.
  7. albertrobber

albertrobber New Member

This is really a very helpful thanks justin....But now there is problem with my speed also have you any Idea about this....I have 8 Gb RAM in my laptop

8. justinvirk

justinvirk New Member

1. upgrading your RAM.
    2. switch to SSD.
    3. CCleaner.
    4. Windows ReadyBoost.
    5. hard disk defragmentation.
    6. disabling Start-up Programs.
    7. using alternative programs.
    8. turning off animations.
    9. switch your OS to Linux.

ahmeddaipa likes this.