Latest News under Home missing

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by muekno, Nov 27, 2022.

1. muekno

muekno Active Member HowtoForge Supporter

I have some ISPconfig systems running, singe server and multiserver, all running fine.
    Only at one single server customer the information in the Home tab is missing since some time. Ist always showing the information from the last tab I called, i.e. Sites or Email. I hope that will fix with the latest 3.2.9 version, but it still remains.
    I is not a big problem as every need thing ISPconfig itself, mail rerouting and DNS works fine, but I think ist should be fixed.

Thanks

Rainer

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Either your server fails to connect to the news feed on ispconfig.org to download the news or you removed the news feed URL under System > interface > main config. So there is no issue in ISPConfig itself, it's just an issue on your system.

3. muekno

muekno Active Member HowtoForge Supporter

Thanks for the fast answer.
    Didn't think it's an ISPconfig problem, but I do not like if a system does not run 100% as it should, even if the malfunction does not harm. Checked System > interface > main config > misc. all URLs are there. Compared with well function system all the same. Tried to connect from terminal via lynx got a connection. Are there still other things I can look for?

Rainer