Legally Changed My Name

Discussion in 'Forum Suggestions' started by carlosinfl, Mar 3, 2010.

1. carlosinfl

carlosinfl New Member

I legally changed my name which was one of the worst experiences I have had to go though but it was worth it. I have taken my mothers maiden last name and would like to know if it's possible for a admin / mod to please change my login ID for this forum. I don't want to abandon my account but I do not want to have any more association with my birth name 'Williams'. Is it possible for someone to please assist me? I looked and didn't see a sticky for this commonly asked request.

I checked and saw that 'carlosinfl' was available so if anyone could please adjust my login ID to this?

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Thats no problem at all. I've changed your account name.

3. carlosinfl

carlosinfl New Member

Thank you very much!

4. Ovidiu

Ovidiu Active Member

is it possible to get one's name changed too?
    Been a member for quite a while, using this silly nickname of mine...
    Tried manually changing but oen can only change the name field, not the login name :-(
    If you could do that, please reply here and I'll PM you my name.

Thanks

5. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

Yes, that's possible. Please include your email address in the PM, because if I change your login name and reply to you via PM, you cannot log in because you don't know your login name/don't know if it has already been changed.

6. Appie Thrasher

Appie Thrasher Member HowtoForge Supporter

Thats one thing I was looking to do also, would it be possible to send you a mail with my new name so I can hook up with FB and Google were I use this other name also.

7. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Just send me a pm or send us an email trough the contact form.

8. Appie Thrasher

Appie Thrasher Member HowtoForge Supporter

Thanks Till pm on its way....