Let's encrypt not working

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by Enrique García, Sep 21, 2017.

1. I just install using "The Perfect Server CentOS 7.3 with Apache, Postfix, Dovecot, Pure-FTPD, BIND and ISPConfig 3.1"
    But when I acivate "SSL" and "Let's Encrypt SSL" check box take about 2 mins, but doesn't works the https.
    And the checkboxes are clear automatically.
    The directories /var/log/letsencrypt and /etc/letsencrypt are present but I really don't know if well installed.

Please Advise.
    Regards,

2. HSorgYves

HSorgYves Active Member HowtoForge Supporter

How about using the search function of the forum... this topic has been discussed at least 3 times in the last 2 weeks.

3. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

What @HSorgYves refers to is that LE decided to change the place where they install their software and that they don't even put it in the search path, so no software that uses LE can find it anymore.

You can e.g. make a symlink to the certbot program in a directory that is in the search path. E.g.:

ln -s /opt/eff.org/certbot/venv/bin/certbot /usr/local/bin/certbot

4. HI, thanks...
    I don't make the simulink, I update ispconfig, problem solved.
    But, when i want to use DMARC wizard the TTF field is missing, so at the moment to create DMARC display a error "Min. TTL time is 60 seconds."
    In the early version has this field so I can put the TTL value works great, but know is missing.

I can make the DMARC manually but just to let you know about it.

Regards,