Limit-templates save not possible - Unknown column 'default_mailserver' in 'field list'

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by Munski, May 11, 2016.

1. Munski

Munski New Member

Hello again,

I was trying to create a template for client limits but ISPConfig does not let me save any changes when the Limits tab is selected. After pressing Save button the error message "Unknown column 'default_mailserver' in 'field list'" shows up and no changes are saved.

I assume this is related to some misconfiguration in MySQL but have no idea how to fix it.
    What causes this error and how to get rid of it?

Server info:
    Ubuntu LTS 16.04 (mysql/control + web server)
    ISPConfig 3.1
    Apache

2. Jesse Norell

Jesse Norell ISPConfig Developer Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

I don't know if this one specifically will be fixed, but if you haven't updated ispconfig in a while, you might try that (run ispconfig_update.sh and pick git-stable), as it seems various such issues are being found/fixed weekly in 3.1.

3. Munski

Munski New Member

Thanks for the tip! Unfortunately when I ran ispconfig_update.sh and picked git-stable this issue didn't go away :/
    Also, I updated the slave server (web) before updating the master server (control panel/sql).

4. minimaLMind

minimaLMind New Member

I am having the same problem, I use the git repository branch Stable-3.1 and I keep having this problem. And in the "DNS Servers" section it won't let me put anything in the space... I've uploaded a video so you can see my problem. Hopefully this helps!

5. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Thats a known issue in the 3.1 beta as you can see in the bugtracker.