List of ispconfig host providers

Discussion in 'General' started by calbasi, Aug 1, 2011.

1. calbasi

calbasi Member

2. nayr

nayr New Member

HostAP.net

I'll kick this off, give you some background info first because choosing a good host is important.

Ive been hosting websites for a few dozen web developers for over a decade.. Was doing it all manually as I never was satisfied with any of the control panel options, until my customers started demanding a direct configuration interface.

After writing a simple one managed entirely through a shell I started playing with ISPConfig3 and was so immensely impressed I went through and deployed an entire new hosting environment, and after alot of testing on it and several redesigns I moved all my customers over to it and they have been nothing but pleased with the results.

Everyone has been running great on the new system since June 2011, so I decided to expand my offerings and services to the public a few months later.

Currently I am offering 2 basic hosting packages starting off at $1 for the first month, these include full featured shell accounts with each site. (More Info)

On top of that I offer Free Personal Web-hosting w/2GB Storage 1 Domain & Shell Account w/50GB Transfer for a one time setup fee of $1 (More Info)

View our current hosting packages @ http://hostap.net/webhosting

Cheers,
    -Ryan @ HostAP.net

*side note*
    I think creating a directory of ISPConfig powered hosts is an *excellent* idea, promoting a large verifiable install base will attract more 3rd party vendors into supporting ISPConfig IMHO.. so please, post up your site.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2011
  3. nayr

nayr New Member

ISPConfig3 VServers

Ive massively upgraded my infrastructure and I am now offering limited quantities of virtual appliances, preconfigured with ISPConfig3 and ready to roll out. 2 Week trial for $1. No Contracts Required.

for details visit: http://hostap.net/appliances

Dual Core 3.5GHz w/1GB Ram in OpenVZ w/200GB Storage - $35/mo
    Quad Core 3.5GHz w/2GB Ram in KVM w/500GB Storage - $60/mo

and to make the deal even sweeter, any customer from HowToForge who purchases the ISPConfig3 manual and forwards me a copy of the receipt will receive a $5 refund off next full payment.

Cheers,
    -Ryan
    [email protected]