Log files - eating up my space

Discussion in 'General' started by hagel, Dec 4, 2005.

1. hagel

hagel New Member

Hi, I was looking at some of my clients accounts today and saw that the log-dir is growing pretty large on some of them, and this seems to affect the space set available to each client.

Is there some function in ISPConfig that clears out theese logs automatically after a certain time or is it supposed to be done manually???

Regards
    Torbjörn

2. Ovidiu

Ovidiu Active Member

I remember falko answering a very similar question: you can find the settings for this in your admin cfg panel , select the site go to options and there you see Logsize 30% (default) you can set it lower (its in % of the entire webspace for that site) and as I saw falko post if you set it to a fixed size like 100 you do not need to specify MB it treats a fixed number as MB,

hope that was useful for you

3. martinoc

martinoc New Member

This feature is broken!
    /root/ispconfig/scripts/shell/webalizer.php reports the following:

Code:
    Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /root/ispconfig/scripts/shell/webalizer.php on line 161

Warning: array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array in /root/ispconfig/scripts/shell/webalizer.php on line 161

4. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

It's not broken, it's just a problem that occurs on your system, probably due to some kind of wrong configuration or the like.
    http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9485&posted=1#post9485

This feature is working at least for Till and me...:D