Log-in problems

Discussion in 'General' started by bschultz, Apr 11, 2007.

1. bschultz

bschultz Member

Upon a new install of Etch and ISPConfig, I can no longer log-in to the ISPConfig admin control panel OR to Squirrelmail. I could log in to ISPConfig prior to the install of Squirrelmail. Now, neither work.

When I try to log in to ISPConfig, it just displays the login page again. When trying to login to Squirelmail, I get a "ERROR, You must be logged in to access this page." message.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Brian

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Which mysql version do you have installed? Did you install the ISPConfig squirrelmail .pkg or squirrelmail from your llinux distribution?

3. Hans

Hans Moderator Moderator

4. bschultz

bschultz Member

This was a fresh install of Etch, not an upgrade from Sarge. I followed the Perfect Etch setup with one change. I want to use LVM for a backup system, so I did not apply the quota settings (usrquota,grpquota to partition /dev/sda1 (mount point /; ) to my drive. I did install the quota package, but the LVM partition is already defaults,errors=remount-ro in /etc/fstab

The squirrelmail version was from the squirrelmail site, since I wanted to use it on port 80.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2007
  5. bschultz

bschultz Member

OK, I just got in to work, and tried to log in from work. No problems. So, it apprears that I only have a problem on my internal network. Strange!

6. bschultz

bschultz Member

Update for all that care...I'm back at home, and all is well...I'll chalk this one up to computers doing things that you didn't tell them to do!