Mail-Filter (CC) not working

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by bundfeg, May 31, 2021.

Tags:
  1. bundfeg

bundfeg New Member HowtoForge Supporter

Hi there,
    I have 3.2.2 running and noticed, that "Send copy to"-Filters are not being added to the .ispconfig.sieve-files in the maildirs. Autoresponder works fine and the files are being created or touched, when I change the cc-field. But despite of the following, they stay empty:

Code:
    # This sieve script is generated by ISPConfig, any changes made will be overwritten.
    # You can create and activate a per-user sieve script (manually or via managesieve),
    # which will execute before this.

require ["fileinto", "mailbox", "regex", "date", "relational", "vacation", "imap4flags", "envelope", "subaddress", "copy", "reject"];

Any ideas?
    Thanks, Chris

2. Jesse Norell

Jesse Norell ISPConfig Developer Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

You should update to the current version. Apart from that, there is a checkbox in the mailbox for whether it forwards in the mta or lda, it sounds like you are expecting lda. There are differences in the two, but generally forwarding in the mta is better; is it not working? (Or maybe that question is premature; update to the current ispconfig version, and then answer that.)

3. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

And yo you maybe use a custom sieve config template that might be incompatible with the ISPConfig version you use now?

4. bundfeg

Since we have a non-standard-mail-setup the ispconfig-updates usually break stuff, but I will ask my admins to do the update.

I have no custom templates in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/conf-custom at all.

I'll come back after the update, thanks so far :)

5. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

The mail setup has changed quite a bit in the past few releases, if you have a heavily customized setup, you should better test it on a separate machine first to ensure your setup is still compatible with our new setup.

6. Jesse Norell

Jesse Norell ISPConfig Developer Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Ensure you check conf-custom/install/, too.

7. bundfeg

Hi folks, long time, but here I am :)
    It works for now (sieve_before and sieve_after were not active) in dovecot-config, and standard-setups rock... ;-)
    Thanks for your help

till likes this.