Mail problems

Discussion in 'General' started by rodriglm, Sep 28, 2006.

1. rodriglm

rodriglm New Member

I have an issue with one of the user email accounts that i have set up in ISPConfig. I have multiple sites set up as clients, one of the users in one of the websites is having an issue receiveing email.

It is pretty strange because eh receives all email coming from outside mail servers and from users from his website, but is unable to receive email from users in any of the other sites that i have set up.

I already deleted the account and made sure i removed it from the recycling bins, and re-created the account and still having the same issue. Again, this only happens with this one user and its driving me crazy.

Thanks,

Luis:confused:

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Please send an email from a location that does not work and post the lines from the mail.log here, that where created by this attempt.

3. rodriglm

rodriglm New Member

I have attached a copy of the maillog file. Sorry it took so long for me to get back, but ive been busy. Please tell me if you see anything here that prevents my user web9_maxarena to receive some email specifically in this log from web4_lrodriguez. I appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Luis

By the way this is what was generated when web4_lrodriguez tried sending email to web9_maxarena.

Attached Files:

4. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

But the mail is sent by web9_maxarena, not web4_lrodriguez... :confused: