mail send limitations

Discussion in 'General' started by PDJ, Oct 7, 2020.

1. PDJ

PDJ Member

I've seen some post and requests for it, but I was wondering if there is something in ISPConfig to set some email send limits per domain or user, such as how many mails per minute/hour/day and max. message size of a mail?

2. Th0m

Th0m ISPConfig Developer Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Not for max mails per minute/hour/day, though there is a feature request: https://git.ispconfig.org/ispconfig/ispconfig3/-/issues/902

You can set the max. message size in System -> Server config -> servername -> Mail -> "Message Size Limit".
    And for amavis also under Email -> Spamfilter Policy -> policyname -> Amavis -> Other

3. Th0m

4. PDJ

PDJ Member

Thank you for your reply, I saw this request, but I was more interested in the status about this, otherwise I will try to pick this up myself.
    I have made some scripts for synchronisation and I learned some of the ISPConfig structure and coding, so if this is not picked up by you developers I can see what I can do.
    It wouldn't make sense if you already are working on this subject

5. Th0m

6. PDJ

PDJ Member

Ok then I will leave it for what it is and wait, if I can help, please let me know

Th0m likes this.
  7. stefano.b

stefano.b New Member

Hi @PDJ
    If you need this implementation, like me, please consider to send me a PM, I'm in contact with ISPConfig developers for implementing this feature for fee, we can share the cost.
    have a nice day
    S.