mail user settings

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by todvard, Aug 15, 2005.

1. todvard

todvard ISPConfig Developer ISPConfig Developer

Hi,

i would like to give users possibility to change thier mail forwarding settings.

Thanks,
    T.

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

This feature already exists. Go to https://yourdomain.com:81/mailuser
    This is a separate login for mailusers. The login must be activated in the settings of the site to which the mailuser belongs.

3. todvard

Hmm, im using 2.0.6 version from ISPconfig, downloaded just few days ago from the official website, and at https://mydomain.com:81/mailuser/ i can see the possibility only to change password, autoresponder, spamfilter and language settings.
    Do i need to enable something somewhere in the configuration? Or maybe do i have to download development version from the svn repository?

4. todvard

As i wrote before, i can not see possibility to edit mail forwarding setting as a mail user. Here is a screenshot of that page. What am i doing wrong? Am i missed something?
    [​IMG]

(sorry about the picture..)

5. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

I'am sorry, It's my mistake. I thought we already implemented that. I will put it on the roadmap for the next releases.

6. spencer

spencer New Member

Hi Till,
    It would be great to use this basic feature soon. 4 month passed since you added it to "todo" and 6 releases went by. Please make this for us as a new year present.

Thanks, spencer

7. todvard

Hi Till, by any chance can you put this function into the next 2.1.3 release?

Thank you!

8. todvard

Thank you very much to including this feature in the latest version of ISPConfig!