Mailbox quota and Mailbox traffic vice versa?

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by outsiding, Dec 10, 2014.

1. outsiding

outsiding New Member

Hello Forum ;-)

I've set up my Farm... and all works nice! But...

When I login as admin, and go to E-Mail tab to see the mailbox statistics it seem that quota and traffic are vice-versa.

I've now around 15Mailboxes, all mailboxes are empty, but it under Mailbox Quota there shows there are Mails in the boxes(I really guess it's the traffic), on the mailbox traffic statistic site it shows everywhere 0MB.

The Mailboxes are used for testing purpouses or used by my external monitoring tool. So there have to be mailtraffic (monitoring tests mail user experience every 5minutes) but no mailbox quota (monitoring tool deletes the thestmails after testing)

There are also two catch-all Boxes used for exchange-domains... but also there, a lot of quota but no traffic.

Best regards
    Pasquale

PS: My ISPConfig Servers are 7 VM's on my infrastructure... each service its own server: smtp1, pop1, ns1, ns2, db1, web1, cp -> ispconfigDB on cp-server , clientDB's on db1

Last edited: Dec 10, 2014
  2. outsiding

outsiding New Member

Does anyone know how Mailquota will be calculated?

3. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

The mailquota statistics is the size of the maildir of the email account. The maildirs are in /var/vmail/domain.tld/user/