Maildir Quota Problem

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by grafzahl, Mar 7, 2008.

1. grafzahl

grafzahl New Member

Hello,

i have set up a new site with webspace of 200MB. After that i set up a new user (Adminaccount) with webspace of 100MB. Now i get 19 eMail with 5MB attachments (95MB). After a while i get an email from ISPC with the information that a user are near or already over their quota limit (100MB). Thats right.

Now i get a email with 10MB attachment. The email was bounced and the sender get an information of "quota exceed". Thats right too.

Now i set the the users webspace to 150MB. A look in quota -avug give me the okay for succeful setting.

Now i get again the email with 10MB attachment but the email bounced with "quota exceed" again. :mad:

After a while i get a the same email from ISPC like above. 95MB from 100MB used.

Whats wrong ?

Quota says 95MB used and 150MB limit. Must any service restarted after quota change ?

Greets from Germany
    Grafzahl

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Please check the quota limit and usage of the user and group with the command:

repquota -avug

No.

3. grafzahl

grafzahl New Member

Okay, i have found the problem. :cool:

The amount of users webspace was greater than the group webspace. In this case quota dont update the user.

In future i wish ISPC give an error message if users webspace exceed the group webspace on webspace update.

Greets from Germany.
    Grafzahl