Mailheader problem after upgrade to 2.2.0

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by Qrup, Mar 2, 2006.

1. Qrup

Qrup New Member

Hi,

A user on my system gets the below problem when sending a mail with an attachment. I (successfully) upgraded the webmail again today because another recent post suggested this solution. Still the user gets this error:

Warning: Header may not contain more than a single header, new line detected. in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/webmail/inc/class.uebimiau.php on line 467

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/webmail/inc/class.uebimiau.php:467) in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/webmail/inc/class.uebimiau.php on line 469

I hope you can help me..

2. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

Open /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/webmail/inc/class.uebimiau.php and change
    PHP:
    header("Content-Type: $content_type; name=\"$filename\"\r\n"

."Content-Length: $filesize\r\n");
    to

PHP:
    header("Content-Type: $content_type; name=\"$filename\"");
    header("Content-Length: $filesize");
    I will update the webmail.pkg on ispconfig.org soon.

3. Qrup

Qrup New Member

Problem solved!

Changes applied and tested. Everthing seems to work as expected.

I really appreciate your help. Thanks alot :D :D :D

4. falko

5. teleriddler

teleriddler New Member

Getting Header Errors after Upgrade to 2.2.0 as well

When my users login to Webmail they get the following error at the top of their page.

Code:
    Warning: Header may not contain more than a single header, new line detected. in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/webmail/inc/inc.php on line 136

Upon logging out of Webmail they get these errors

Code:
    Warning: Header may not contain more than a single header, new line detected. in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/webmail/inc/inc.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/webmail/inc/inc.php:136) in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/webmail/logout.php on line 73

Just wondering if anyone has encountered this yet. Everything appears to be working fine, this just seems like a cosmetic issue but I thought I would bring it to attention.

TeleRiddler

*******Just read post in the other forum, reinstalling webmail package fixes this error. Sorry for not checking sooner*************

Last edited: Mar 3, 2006
  6. falko

Uninstall the old webmail package:
    Code:
    rm -fr /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/temp/webmail
    rm -fr /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/webmail
    rm -fr /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/tools/tools/webmail
    and install the new webmail package from ispconfig.org: http://www.ispconfig.org/downloads/webmail.pkg

7. Martin1982

Martin1982 New Member

Thank you for the solution, just changing the header lines wasn't enough, but an installation of the new package did the trick.

8. tone

tone New Member

cannot download attachments!!!

Hello,
    Can you help me with this please:
    1. cannot download attachments from Uebimiau. I had have the same problem and changed the headers as you post it. The problem now is that i cannot use "save target as..." to save the attachment NOR open it to view it except for Images!!!

2. What changes should i have to do to enable outlook express or microsoft Outlook to access the server remotely and send messages? I think there is something wrong with SASL auth cause when i enable "My Server Requires Authentication" the request for username and password keeps showing and rejects the account username and password??? Please Help

thanks alot ...
    Tone

9. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Which browser do you use? Please try firefox or netscape.

Which errors do you get in your mail log?

By the way, please make a new thread if you want to ask questions for a new topic.

10. tom

tom Member

When I try to log in whith a wrong password I also get this messege:

Code:
    Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/webmail/inc/class.uebimiau_mail.php:61) in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/webmail/msglist.php on line 65
    This change I've already done:
    I'm using the latest release of uebimiau_mail, ISPConfig 2.2.1 and the latests release of firefox.

tom

Last edited: Apr 23, 2006
  11. falko

I will check that...