Mailman

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by jhewit, Dec 1, 2013.

1. jhewit

jhewit New Member

I continually receieve this message everyday, but when I click on the link I'm getting a 500 server error. The actual domain has been removed from the links. Any ideas on what would cause this type of error.

And if there is a place to look for the cause, where would I find it?

-----------------------------

The [email protected] mailing list has 1 request(s) waiting for your consideration at:

http://hansel.domain.com/mailman/admindb/mailman

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Did you try to login to mailman and either delete or accept the pending message?

3. jhewit

jhewit New Member

till this is my first time using or dealing with mailman, but the link it gives in the message to access the system gives a Error 500 - Internal Server Error. Is there another method of accessing mailman that I'm unaware of?

Thanks again for all the help, and support.

4. till

Which error message do you get in the apache error.log?

5. jhewit

jhewit New Member

[Mon Dec 02 11:06:52 2013] [error] [client 174.107.74.140] suexec policy violation: see suexec log for more details
    [Mon Dec 02 11:06:52 2013] [error] [client 174.107.74.140] Premature end of script headers: admindb

And the errors from SUEXEC

[2013-12-02 11:06:52]: uid: (5004/web1) gid: (5005/client0) cmd: admindb
    [2013-12-02 11:06:52]: command not in docroot (/usr/lib/mailman/cgi-bin/admindb)

6. till

Is hansel.domain.com a website that you added in ispconfig. or is it the hostname of the server?

7. jhewit

jhewit New Member

hansel.domain.com is the hostname of the server.

Only website added to ispconfig is the parent domain (domain.com)

8. jhewit

jhewit New Member

Any other steps you can recommend to resolve this till? It appears that it is suexec not playing friendly with mailman for some reason. However, if I disable it in the websites configurations and then reattempt to access mailman the error still appears. Thanks to anyone who can help resolve this.