Mailman

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by parkerj, Sep 5, 2015.

1. parkerj

parkerj Member

I have two issues that I am trying to figure out.
    My installation is the current ISPConfig3 release, along with Nginx and Ubuntu 15.x. I followed the perfect server configuration to a "T" here on HowtoForge. When trying to send an email to a list I just created, I get an error message back. I tried to send an email to -owner and below is the email I receive back:

Code:
    Your message cannot be delivered to the following recipients:

Recipient address: [email protected]
    Reason: Remote SMTP server has rejected address
    Diagnostic code: smtp;550 5.1.1 <[email protected]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual mailbox table
    Remote system: dns;lists.edutrac.com (TCP|17.172.80.96|43468|104.131.0.33|25) (reformed.edutrac.com ESMTP Postfix [Ubuntu]) 
    My second issue is that I am wanting to setup lists at lists.edutrac.com instead of edutrac.com. So, what I did was create an email domain for lists.edutrac.com so that I can add mailing lists under the lists.edutrac.com vhost. However, when I visit lists.edutrac.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo, there are no lists present, but if I visit edutrac.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo instead, then I can see all the lists I created. How, can I fix this so that all lists can be seen under lists.edutrac.com?

Here is my current Nginx snippet:
    Code:
            location /cgi-bin/mailman {
                   root /usr/lib/;
                   fastcgi_split_path_info (^/cgi-bin/mailman/[^/]*)(.*)$;
                   include /etc/nginx/fastcgi_params;
                   fastcgi_param SCRIPT_FILENAME $document_root$fastcgi_script_name;
                   fastcgi_param PATH_INFO $fastcgi_path_info;
                   fastcgi_param PATH_TRANSLATED $document_root$fastcgi_path_info;
                   fastcgi_intercept_errors on;
                   fastcgi_pass unix:/var/run/fcgiwrap.socket;
            }

location /images/mailman {
                   alias /usr/share/images/mailman;
            }

location /pipermail {
                   alias /var/lib/mailman/archives/public;
                   autoindex on;
            }